Sunday, April 26, 2009

interview :)

hey guys today i had a fun day with my girlfriends, we went to senayan city hihi
we wanted to go to FX but my father told me that thamrin and sudirman was closed cause it was FREE CARS DAY (?) what the hack? so i called my friends and told them to go to sency
mia was the first one who got there and then me and then sinta and astrid and then ncum :)
we met at the food court and then we went to the cinema to see the schedule of the movies then we went to the ground floor? (i forgot which floor) to hunt(wtf) foreigner
astrid saw a man standing alone walking around and we decided to follow him
i started to had the feeling that he knew we were following him, then he stopped walking
i don't have the guts to talk to him but then astrid and sinta talked to him and then i followed them but i was very shy
his name is Timothy and he is staying in indonesia for bussiness astrid recorded our interview
we wanted to take a picture with him and then astrid asked the security to take a picture of us but he said we can't take a picture in the mall (wth) so i took a picture of astrid,mia,ncum and timothy :)
i asked him about F.R.I.E.N.D.S but he said he is too old to watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S (and i'm too young watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S?)
after the crazy interview we went to the cinema, we already bought the ticket before the interview but ncum's mom told her to go home aaaaaaaaarrrrghhh
ncum said my brother should watch the movie with us so she gave her ticket to my brother
oh yeah when we were eating we saw alief ahaha
before we went into the theater mia and i played some kind of race car
i was at the first place but mia won aaaaarggh be careful mia i'm gonna be the winner and you're gonna be the loser ahahaha kidding:)
we watched race to witch mountain after that we went home
the end ahhaha

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com