Wednesday, April 22, 2009

sebenernya ga penting dan ga nyambung tapi ga tau kenapa pengen aja nge post -_-
here it goes (don't enjoy)

do you know why i'm still single? it's because i'm waiting for you boy
i've been giving my love for you and you don't even care ?
aaaargh what else can i do to make you care about me ?
i'm tired boy really
we've been friends like forever remember our childhood ?
we played together, laugh and all that non-sense things that we do
please tell me that you remember all of that
you're a goofy kind of guy, i know that
but that's what i like from you
(Teardrops on my guitar lyric)
You're the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
You're the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do
(taylor swift's song)
Well, you drive me crazy half the time
The other half I'm only trying
To let you know that what I feel is true
And I'm only me when I'm with you
(taylor's song)
In the middle of the night
When I'm in this dream
It's like
A million little stars
Spelling out your name
You gotta come on, come on
Say that we'll be together
Come on, come on
Little taste of heaven

Well i guess i just have to keep wishing on a star
wishing we'll be together

haha ga nyambung ya hehe

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com