Friday, June 12, 2009

update

Hello guys, I've some problems and I wanna share it with y'all.
Actually it's not really a problem but, you know what just read.

Friends, I know y'all think I'm a girl who can stands living in this world alone but actually I'm not, I'm afraid of losing a lot of important things in my life. The most important thing in my life is you guys.. Well actually my mom is, but y'all are almost as important as my mom.
You make me feel so alive, I can't stand this situation right now.
We can't just post something on our blog and hope that we could be back together again like we used to.
I wanna say sorry to y'all, I love you guys so so much.
Friends stick together, right? I wanna cry, really. We'll find the solution to this stupid problem, we just have to stick together.
Obviously I've been BSing the whole time haha :)
So, I think that's all I wanna share to y'all:p

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Adiosssssss

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com